Our Licensee Services
Specialising in five key areas of business development, Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd provides assistance for advisers who are:
Starting A Financial Advice Business
In the process of building a better business
Planning to grow their business
Requiring assistance in marketing their business
Thinking about retirement and succession planning
With a focus on quality financial advice and lifestyle financial planning, we provide a broad range of business support services to assist advisers in growing their businesses.
Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd operates a resourceful, decentralised and personalised full service licensee model and has a presence in NSW and QLD. We utilise the specialist services of various providers to deliver. These providers deliver resources in areas such as Professional Development, Investment Research and Policies & Procedures.
Type of Licence
Australian Financial Advisory Solutions Pty Ltd maintains minimum eligibility criteria for entry. An individual business is required to produce annual gross revenue of at least $100,000 pa. Gross revenue includes both new and ongoing revenue. In addition to the minimum gross revenue requirement, each business must meet our qualitative criteria, which includes:
- Undertake a compliance audit or provide satisfactory compliance history records.
- All authorised representatives must meet the licensee minimum education requirements as set down by law.
- The business must have a current documented business plan that identifies growth aspirations.
- The business/adviser must be operating from professional premises
- Only recruit against our targeted profile
- Implement, promote and manage processes that increase business quality, productivity, and retain high value authorised representatives and scale within our network
- Meet client needs through quality advice
we are part of the family. all the way through.
If you are ready to reach out you can find all the info you need on our contact page.